"As the sun is daily new and old, so is my love still telling what is told."
Four years, two dogs and one house in the making, Dirk and Andrea tied the knot in a private ceremony on February 2, 2003 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Elvis declined to attend.
On April 19, 2003 Dirk and Andrea will gather with their family and dearest friends (of which you are one or both) at a reception in celebration of their new marriage.
- Reception: 6pm-11pm
- Cocktails and heavy hors d'oeuvres, cake by Mary Tadlock
- Food will be served throughout the night, but a sit-down dinner will not
be included in the festivities
- The Oxford Hotel, Sage Room
- 1600 17th Street, Denver CO. 80202 Phone (303) 628-5400
- The Sage Room is located directly off the Lobby
- For overnight accommodations at The Oxford, please ask for Tina Hanson
and reference the Waters-Lashnits reception
- Visit the hotel online by clicking here
Map to the Oxford
- Click here for a detailed map of the hotel and surrounding streets
- Valet parking available for $10/car
- Street parking at meters is limited, but ample surface lots ($3-$6/evening)
can be found on neighboring blocks
- A registry of suggested gifts has been established please click here
RSVP - Electronic Response
- Click here to RSVP - please include the number of guests in your party
and the name of each person attending. Web Design and Site by TCG.